82. John Turner. «He’d a great de-, some many years immediately after, in order to Salem [Letter.Age.]; where she is now [in the 1650] living, well married, and you may recognized regarding.»
85. Francis Eaton. The guy partnered once again; along with his next Spouse died. And then he partnered the next; together with by this lady step 3 youngsters. Among them is hitched, and you will hath a child. Others are living. He died in the 16 in years past. 4 [He died, within Plymouth. Letter.Age., when you look at the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
87. Samuel Eaton, the guy, a suction son. «Is also partnered, and hath children [inside 1650].» [The guy died in the Middleborough, Letter.E., for the 1684.» -W. T. Davis.]
88. Moses Fletcher. 89. Thomas Williams. 90. John Goodman. 91. Edmund Margeson. 92. Richard Britteridge. The guy died up to speed brand new Mayflower, into the Plymouth harbour, into December 1620. The initial which dies inside harbour. 93. Richard Clarke. 94. Degory Priest. He passed away, in the first disease, within Plymouth, into 1/eleven January . «His Partner and kids [were] sent hither later on:she being Learn [Isaac] Allerton’s aunt.» [Discover webpage 162.]
96. Gilbert Winslow. He was various other off Governor E. Winslow’s brothers. «Just after scuba divers years’ home here; the guy https://datingranking.net/es/sitios-de-citas-europeos/ returned towards the The united kingdomt, and passed away around.»
97. Peter Browne. He «hitched twice. Of the 1st Spouse, he’d 2 youngsters:that are life [from inside the 1650], and you may both married; together with one of them hath 2 people. «By their next wife, he’d dos more.» [The guy died at Plymouth, N.E., into the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
98. John Alden. Is rented for good Cooper on Southampton, where in fact the motorboat [the fresh new Mayflower] victualled: and you may, are an upbeat young man, is far desired; however, [was] leftover so you can his own preference, to visit, orstay, as he arrived here. «However, the guy existed, and you will partnered here. «Hohn Alden married which have Priscilla, Learn Mullins their child.» [The guy passed away at Duxbury, N.Age., in the 1687.aW. T. Davis.]
99. [Find page 427.] He had been a rented boy; however, try respected among the Team [we.elizabeth. of Pilgrim Fathers]: however, would be to get back, being a great seaman, towards assistance of the others trailing. The guy although not died, in the first infection, within Plymouth, before the Mayflower departed homewards into 5/15 April 1621.
one hundred. Thomas English, a sailor. [Come across webpage 427.] He was rented to your Master out of a shallop during the Plymouth. The guy, however, died there, in the first ailment, before the Mayflower departed homewards toward 5/durante hired to remain a year in the united kingdom:
Source: The storyline of one’s Pilgrim Dads, 1606-1623 A beneficial. D.: Just like the Told by Themselves, people they know and their Opposition» Houghton, Mifflin Co, 1897 Because of the Edward Arber
Mayflower descendants in addition to their marriage ceremonies for a couple of years pursuing the getting Author: John Tannehill Landis; Town of Publication: Baltimore : Publisher: Southern Book Co., Date: 1956 To begin with Typed 1921 underneath the name from: «New Mayflower Passengers, kids and you will Grandchildren.»
John Allerton, good sailor
The fresh MAYFLOWER Travelers Their children And Grandkids [Note: Composed 1921 below title: «The newest Mayflower travelers, kids and you will grandkids.» Making this Dated look!. Transcribed of the K. Torp to have Genealogy Tracks]
There had been 104 guests, along with boys, girls, and children, out-of just who 24 had been brains regarding family. A couple of such left only a beneficial dilies, hence leaving twenty-two of who descent is tracked instead duplication from ancestors, the following, viz:
April twenty-four, 1647; m
I — Age b. 1623 otherwise 1624, d. Pabodie, b. 1620, d. Dec. thirteen, 1707, and had, step one. JOHN, b. October. 4,1645; d. unm. Late. 17, 1669. 2. E, b. John Rogers. 3. MARY, b. Aug. eight, 1648; meters. Edward Southworth. cuatro. Compassion, b. The month of january. dos,1649; yards. John Simmons. 5. uel Seabury; yards. second, William Fobes. 6. PRISCILLA, b. Nov. 16, 1652; d. y. seven. PRISCILLA, b. Jan. fifteen,1653-4; meters. Ichabod Wiswall. 8. SARAH, b. Aug. 7, 1656; m. John Coe. [Cole?] 9. RUTH, b. into the Bartlett. ten. REBECCA, b. Southworth. eleven. HANNAH, b. , b. Nov. twenty-four, 1664; meters. 1st, Judith yards. 2nd, Mary (Morgan) Starr. 13. LYDIA, b. April 3, 1667; m. Daniel Grinnell.